To our Stoddert Community,
Thank you for joining us at our Back to School Night and helping us kick off this year in such a positive way. It is really wonderful to see our community come together, even virtually for now, in support of our school, teachers and staff and of course, our children.
As a follow-up to our presentation, we thought the following would be helpful to you:
- Pay your PTO Dues – We would love to get 100% participation this year! Click here to donate now: https://www.stoddert.org/donate/
- Get your Stoddert Gear – Some of our most popular gear is back including the skyline shirts! Don’t wait ’til it’s too late: https://www.stoddert.org/2020/08/29/stoddert-gear-online-store-open/
- Extended Day Program – We need to hear from you to see what kind of program makes sense for our families this year. Please fill out this quick survey: http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07ehaz71adkf16bu9g/a015nkf898hcz/questions
- A-Z Connect – Make sure to check your email to complete your registration for our school-wide directory.
- Become a Room Parent – Support your child’s teacher and become a Room Parent this year. Our Room Parent Coordinator will follow-up with you soon on next steps. Sign-up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4caca629abf85-20202021
- Volunteer – There are a few positions available still and we’d love your help! If you are interested, please fill out the following form and we’ll get back to you soon: https://forms.gle/Sp4EfWatNbQGtpb26
- Can’t wait to volunteer? No worries – we have a volunteer opportunity for a few parents to help us build new picnic tables. Sign up here: https://www.stoddert.org/2020/09/13/assembly-help-for-new-picnic-tables/
That’s it for now! We hope you all enjoyed your evening. We look forward to seeing you again soon, whether on a Zoom over coffee with Principal Bryant, at one of our upcoming PTO Meetings or in the neighborhood.
If you have any questions, please know you can always reach us at email@example.com.
Have a great night!
Jorge and Lucie