Security officers are on duty at Stoddert ES during the hours of 7:00AM to 6:30PM. Their priority is to make every child safe. They know many children by their names and are getting to know the new families.
There are a few reminders that they would like to share:
- You must sign in each and every time you enter the school building even if you believe the security officers recognize you as the parent or guardian of a Stoddert student. You may be asked for ID. This is standard procedure for local schools.
- The officers patrol every half hour inside and out the building.
- If your child is late, he or she must go to the office to be signed in. Fourth graders must be escorted to the trailers by guards or staff.
- The back parking area is for teachers and staff only and is closed to non staff during school hours. There is no drop off or pick up in this area.
- The school grounds and playgrounds are closed to non students during school hours and at the discretion of DPR.