***Health Forms NOT Needed Until August***
Enrollment Fast Facts
- All DCPS schools are required a complete re-enrollment process every year a child attends school.
- All parents must re-enroll their children every school year even if the child will be attending the same and even if the residency information has not changed from one year to the next.
- The yellow Stoddert “Notice of Intent” forms you completed earlier this year are used to make important decisions* at Stoddert but they DO NOT supplant the DCPS enrollment process.
- Stoddert is expected to meet DCPS Enrollment Benchmarks – and we are NOT YET on track to do so.
- We want to fill all of our projected enrollment seats (471 students for SY19/20) without needing to go to the Wait List.
- We are beginning to develop classroom lists for SY19/20, and we cannot place children in classrooms until they are officially enrolled.
- Health forms are not needed at this time.
The Enrollment Team extends a huge “Thank you” if you have already re-enrolled your child(ren)!
*This year, the data garnered from these “Intent” forms helped us determine we need to add a third fifth grade classroom for the 2019-2020 school year!