Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week is Monday, May 7th through Friday, May 11th.
Teacher Appreciation week is quickly approaching and we want the school community to be aware of the activities that are planned for our wonderful teachers and staff.
We are asking for everyone’s help to contribute to our activity planned for Friday, May 11 called “Show Your Appreciation.” Please start making cards to bring in for all your favorite teachers and staff to bring in on Friday, May 11. Be on the look out for an email from your room parents with more specific details about class gifts.
We are looking for a few parent volunteers to help spruce up the Teacher’s Lounge on Friday, May 4th from 3:30 – 4:30. Please sign up here if you are able to help clean and organize the lounge!
The following is a schedule of the week’s events:
- Mon, May 7 – “Best Teachers and Staff Around” Breakfast
- Tues, May 8 – Thanks for Making Me Wiser (Snack Bags)
- Weds, May 9 – Lunch Is On Us
- Thurs, May 10 – Thank You Gift
- Fri, May 11 – Show Your Appreciation (Cards and Gifts for Teachers and Staff)
Please reach out to your PTO appreciation coordinator, Jan Morris, if you have any questions.