The Stoddert PTO is only as good as its parent volunteer community! We are so lucky with an engaged and active community that is generous with its time and talent. There are many parent volunteers who dedicate their time and effort to make sure our events go off smoothy.
Here is a list of just some of our most recent volunteers:
- Sarah Strike for organizing and those that volunteered for our 7th annual Family Fun Night.
- Chelda Smith who organized our book fair at Politics & Prose, which netted $337 for the school.
- Kevin Latner who organizes the pizza and childcare for the PTO meetings.
- The LSAT team (Melissa Loughlin, Gayle Cramer, Jon Gillespie and Emily Russell) who worked with Principal Bryant, Assistant Principal Villegas and Dr. Plenty to develop the school’s budget.
- Auction co-chairs Lisa McClusky and Alison Bates and the room parents and many other volunteers who helped to make our annual auction an amazing event.
If you see any of these parent volunteers around school, please give them a special thank you.