Welcome to Mrs. Turmail’s page on the Stoddert website.
The following is the text of your “welcome back to school” letter :
Weekly Special Schedule:
Tuesday: Fillmore Arts
Supply List: (update 6/23/17) A copy of the supply list for this year is below. Please have your child write their first and last name on all supplies indicated with an asterisk (*) prior to sending them to school.
- (4) Marble Composition Book Wide Ruled 100 Sheet Black
- (5) Paper Two Pocket Folder Asst
- (1) Paper Two Pocket Folder w/ Prongs Asst
- (2) Dixon Oriole #2 Pre-Sharpened Pencil 12ct
- (4) Elmer’s Small School Glue Stick Purple, Dry Clear .21oz
- (1) Expo Dry Erase Markers Low Odor Fine Point Asst 4ct
- (4)Pink Eraser Latex-free
- (1) Kleenex Tissues 2-ply 125ct
- (1) Clorox Disinfecting Wipes 35ct
- (1) Loose Leaf Paper Wide Ruled 150ct
- (1) Stereo Headphones White Foam Earbuds
- *(1) Flash Drive Swivel 4GB
- *(1) School Scissors 5″ Blunt Tip
- *(1) Crayola Pre-Sharpened 7″ Colored Pencils 12ct
(*Note from the PTO: Stoddert participate’s in the Amazon Smile program, so please use the school link to start your Amazon purchases and you’ll help the school while getting your supplies!)
Native American Project Guidelines native-american-project
Native American Project Rubric native-american-rubric
Parents can find Eureka Math Homework Helper https://greatminds.org/math/parent-support
Students can access their iReady account here.
Students can access their Typing Agent account here.