Welcome to Mrs. Mundell’s page on the Stoddert website.
The following is the text of your “welcome back to school” letter : Mundell Welcome Letter 2017/18
Weekly Special Schedule:
Wednesday:Fillmore from 9:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
Supply List: Here are a few things that you need to bring on the fist day of Kindergarten. Please do not label any of these items. Put them in a grocery sack labeled with their name. If gathering these supplies creates a problem in any way, please feel free to call me at the school.
- (1) Regular sized backpack (this will be brought back and forth from school everyday)
- (1) Change of clothing (labeled & in a Ziploc bag)
- (1) Towel for rest time (Labeled & must fit into an extra-large Ziploc bag)
(2) Mead Primary Composition Story Journal Half Ruled 100ct
(2) Paper Two Pocket Folder Asst.
(1) Crayola Crayons 24ct
(10) Elmer’s Small School Glue Stick Purple, Dry Clear .21oz
(1) School Scissors 5″ Blunt Tip
(1) Clorox Disinfecting Wipes 78ct
(12) Dixon Ticonderoga My First Tri-Write #2 Pencil Pre-Sharpened
(1) Curad Flex-Fabric Latex Free Bandages 40ct
(1) Elmer’s School Liquid Glue 4oz
- (1) Box of Crayola Washable Markers Fine Tip
- (1) Kleenex Tissues Large 160ct
- (1) Zipper Bags Sandwich 50ct
- (1) Cardstock Astrobrights 65lb 8.5″ x 11″ Neon Asst 50ct
- (1) box of Crayola Pre Sharpened Colored Pencils
- (1) Large Bottle Hand Sanitizer
- (1) Zipper Freezer Bags Gallon 15ct
- (1) Cardstock Astrobrights 65lb 8.5″ x 11″ White 50ct
(*Note from the PTO: Stoddert participate’s in the Amazon Smile program, so please use the school link to start your Amazon purchases and you’ll help the school while getting your supplies!)