Welcome to Mrs. Lasov’s page on the Stoddert website.
The following are the texts for your two “welcome back to school” letters :
Weekly Special Schedule:
Please have the following items ready to bring with you on the first day of school.
- (3) Wide-ruled composition notebooks
- (2) Glue sticks
- (1) Pair of blunt-tip scissors
- (2) Box of 24-count pre-sharpened #2 pencils
- (1) 24-pack of crayons
- (1) 10 pack of wide washable markers
- (1) Pack of thin washable markers
- (1) Box of colored pencils (optional)
- (3) Pink erasers
- (2) Boxes of tissues
- (1) Roll of paper towels
- (1) Hard-case pencil box
Daily Snack: Your student will have a short break each morning to fuel up with a snack. Please send him/her to school each day with a healthful and mess-free snack (e.g. pretzels, cheese, grapes, veggies, granola/energy bar, crackers, etc.). Please do not send cookies, candies, or other super sugary treats. Reusable water bottles are welcome as well.