Stoddert Summer Camp
Updated March 2014
Stoddert’s Summer Camp is now in its eighth year. Our fun day camp is run by the same people who bring you the Stoddert Aftercare program, and is sponsored by the Stoddert PTA.
Long-time Stoddert aftercare teachers Galina Leonov and Sharon Smith are joined by Stoddert alumni and college-age counselors. The program is conducted outdoors daily, weather permitting. Camp outdoor activities include weekly visits to a local swimming pool, field trips, and all kinds of outdoor sports. Indoor activities include game days, cooking and karate classes, art, crafts, and weekly “Fun Friday” themed activities. Children are grouped by age into teams with lead counselors for age-appropriate fun.
Stoddert Camp accepts Stoddert ES students who are five years old (children who have finished pre-K and are entering Kindergarten in 2014), up to graduating fifth-graders.
Location and Hours, 2014:
- Location: Stoddert Elementary School
- Operating Dates: June 23 – August 8
- Regular Session Operating Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Extended care is available for an additional fee. Morning care hours are 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m; afternoon care hours are 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Enrollment Options and Fees, 2014:
- Regular session fees: $250.00 per week (Fourth of July week is $200.00; camp is closed 7/4.)
- Extended care fee: $50 per week
- Registration Fee: $30.00 per child
- There are no daily or part-time rates available
For more information and an application, download the 2014 Stoddert Summer Camp Application packet. The forms and information are in PDF format. You can print the forms and fill them out. Please hand deliver your payment and application to Stoddert Summer Camp Director Galina Leonov on or before May 26. No drop box is available.