Stoddert Elementary will offer cross country, indoor, and outdoor track and field for school year 2017-2018. This will be coached by Mr. Wagner and the team is open to 4th and 5th grade students. These are the only elementary sports operated by the Washington DC Interscholastic Athletic Association (DCIAA).
All students who would like to participate must have the following forms found here at DCIAA Forms:
- CDC Concussion
- Universal Health Certificate – Physical within a year from the championship, stamped by the doctor’s office
Practice days and times:
Mondays 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. and Fridays 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
The first practice for track will take place Friday, September 8, 2017. Only students who have turned in all of the paperwork will be allowed to participate. Students in aftercare will be picked up from there. Students not in aftercare will meet Mr. Wagner in the gym after school.
Cross Country Meet Schedule:
- October 10th noon @ Soldiers Home
- October 21st 9am @ Fort Dupont
- October 24th (Championship) noon @ Fort Dupont
Please contact Coach Wagner with any questions.
Cross Country / Track & Field News:
- Cross Country: Free Physicals Aug. 26 + Info Meeting Aug. 30
- Stoddert Receives Grants To Support Garden, P.E. Extras & More
- Outdoor Track & Field Parent Meeting 4th-5th Grade
- Track & Field Championship Meet Results
- Indoor Track and Field Schedule Announced
- Indoor Track Update, Practice Starts Nov. 8th
- Cross Country Championship
- Stoddert Receives $10K PAY Grant Again
- Cross Country Info Meeting on August 31st for 4th & 5th Grades
- Stoddert Has Great Showing At DCIAA Championships
- Track & Field Meet #2 Update
- April Track & Field Meet Results
- Outdoor Track Practice Schedule Change Starting March 7th
- Stoddert Indoor Track Team Update
- Congrats To Track & Field Team On First Two Meets
- Cross Country/Track & Field Info Meeting Announced