Stoddert Elementary offers cross country, indoor, and outdoor track and field. These sports will be coached by Mr. Wagner, Ms. Thompson, and Mr. McCants. The team is open to 4th and 5th grade students.
All students who would like to participate must have the following forms found here at DCIAA Forms:
- CDC Concussion
- Universal Health Certificate – Physical within a year from the championship, stamped by the doctor’s office
Paperwork can be turned into the office or given to Mr. Wagner. Only students who have turned in all of the paperwork will be allowed to participate. Students will meet in the computer lab at 3:15. If they are in aftercare they should check in then report to the lab.
Cross Country / Track & Field News:
- Coach Wagner’s Welcome Letter
- Cross Country Team Meeting for Parents/Students, 4th/5th grade only.
- Congrats To Track & Field Team!
- Wednesday Is Last Day To Sign Up For Indoor Track
- Indoor Track Info Meeting Nov 6th For 4th & 5th Grades
- Cross Country: Free Physicals Aug. 26 + Info Meeting Aug. 30
- Stoddert Receives Grants To Support Garden, P.E. Extras & More
- Outdoor Track & Field Parent Meeting 4th-5th Grade
- Track & Field Championship Meet Results
- Indoor Track and Field Schedule Announced
- Indoor Track Update, Practice Starts Nov. 8th
- Cross Country Championship
- Stoddert Receives $10K PAY Grant Again
- Cross Country Info Meeting on August 31st for 4th & 5th Grades
- Stoddert Has Great Showing At DCIAA Championships
- Track & Field Meet #2 Update
- April Track & Field Meet Results
- Outdoor Track Practice Schedule Change Starting March 7th
- Stoddert Indoor Track Team Update
- Congrats To Track & Field Team On First Two Meets