Please find below information on new student orientation for children who will begin 6th Grade at Hardy Middle School in fall 2019 and other important dates related to Hardy MS.
If your student cannot attend the orientation, please DO NOT worry; current Hardy parents say that students who previously missed the orientation still had a wonderful and successful year at Hardy. Additionally, a make-up session will be offered on Thursday, August 22nd.
If your student would like to attend the orientation they should plan on attending all 3-days.
- Tuesday August 13 – Thursday August 15 9:00am-12:30pm: 6th Grade/New Student Summer Bridge/Orientation: This foundational event is an opportunity for all new students to get acclimated to Hardy MS, meet new friends, meet some of our teachers and staff and engage in team and trust building with their peers!
- Thursday, August 22, 2019: Parent Orientation for New Families (5:30 pm – whenever Q&A ends)
- Thursday, August 22, 2019: New Student “Bridge” Makeup Date (5-7 p.m.)
- Monday, August 26, 2019: First Day of School!
- Monday, September 2, 2019: Labor Day Holiday
- Thursday, September 5, 2019: Back to School Night (Time to be determined)