Order your supply boxes for next year! The boxes include all of the supplies that your child will need for his or her grade level next year. The boxes will be waiting for your child in his/her classroom when they arrive at school on the first day.
To order a supply box:
- Visit www.sproutsupplies.com/supplyk
its and the code is SES002
- Select the appropriate grade pack. Be sure to choose next year’s grade level.
- Pay with a debit or credit card. You will receive an email confirmation once you purchase your child’s kit.
- Order dates: May 11th – July 17th
- Every kit includes the exact teacher requested supplies. (Please note that your child may have a few teacher specific requests for items once school starts. )
- Your kit will be delivered directly to Stoddert in August.
A few things to note:
- Please make sure that you have re-enrolled your child BEFORE purchasing a supply box! Click here for details about how to re-enroll.
- You do NOT have to purchase a supply box through this service. You are more than welcome to get the items on your own and bring them to your classroom teacher on the first day of school. Click here for the supply list for each grade level for the 2018-2019 school year.
- If you do want to order a supply box, please do it early. Many grade levels sold out last year. If your grade supply box sells out, you will need to get the items on your own.
- The deadline to order supply boxes is July 17th. This date will NOT be extended.