Now is the time to re-enroll your student for next school year (2018/19). If you don’t re-enroll now, the result would be a more overcrowded school in the fall.
It is important that Stoddert students re-enroll as soon as possible so that the school can plan classes and buy supplies for next year. The longer parents wait, then, Stoddert will not meet enrollment deadlines.
The sooner that you enroll or re-enroll your child, the better so that the school can plan staffing, prepare classrooms and purchase materials.
The extra enrollment hours for Wednesdays in April are 7:30 am-8:30 am and 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm. The Main Office hours are 8:30 am – 3:30 pm.
We are asking all current parents to re-enroll their children by Thursday, May 24th.
Enrollment packets are available in the front office with the pre-printed enrollment form as well as online at http://enrolldcps.dc.gov/.
Here is a direct link to download and print the packet at home: 2018/19 DCPS Enrollment Packet
The following documents must be completed and turned in for re-enrolling students, i.e. students currently enrolled and coming back ONLY. Parents will need to complete the following documents in the enrollment packet in order to re-enroll their child:
- Annual Student Enrollment Form (page 3)
- DC Residency Verification Form (only need page 4)
- NOTE: This form must be signed in front of a Stoddert staff member when you turn your re-enrollment forms in. Please do NOT sign this at home. (All other forms can be signed prior to turning in.)
- NOTE: If you plan to use a utility bill to prove residency, you MUST also print a receipt showing that you have paid this gas, water or electric bill within the last 60 days.
- Home Language Survey Form (page 8)
- Media Release (page 9)
- Release of Student Directory Information (page 25) If this form is not returned by September 15th, it will be assumed that the above information may be designated as Directory Information for the remainder of the school year.*
All of the above documents as well as more information about each document can be found here http://enrolldcps.dc.gov/
Documents For Start Of School FOR ALL STUDENTS:
The following MUST be up-to-date before school starts. These forms must be updated annually by a physician:
- DC Universal Health Certificate (page 15 & 16)
- DC Oral Health (Dental Provider) Assessment Form (page 19)
If your child requires routine or emergency administration of medication OR health-related accommodations, please complete the following appropriate forms:
- Asthma Action Plan
- Action Plan for Anaphylaxis
- Authorization For Medication Administration, if applicable to your child ONLY (page 21)
- Authorization For Medical Procedure/Treatment Plan (page 22)
- Dietary Accommodation Plan
For more information, visit https://dcps.dc.gov/node/1003562
All new, incoming Pre-K students must register by Tuesday, May 1st.
If your child is a new student, the above re-enrollment process does not pertain to your child. New students are those who have not been enrolled in Stoddert before, including siblings of current Stoddert students. You may get started by visiting the DCPS enrollment website http://enrolldcps.dc.gov/
If you have any questions, please call or visit the front office.