The Rubenstein Award for Highly Effective Educators honors excellent teachers, school leaders, and support staff. The awards are made possible through the generosity of David Rubenstein, co-founder and managing director of the Carlyle Group and chairman of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. Rubenstein Award winners are recognized at the annual Standing Ovation for DC Public Schools.
Stoddert is extremely honored to have a record number of Rubenstein Award nominees for the current school year. Our nominees are:
- Andrea Gross, 1st Grade Teacher
- Laura Provenzano-Hills, 1st Grade Teacher
- Cedric Scott, Enrichment and Math Resource Teacher
- Ronnie Harrison, Custodial Foreman
- Kimberly Eggleston, Custodian
Please congratulate our outstanding nominees!