The following pie charts outline the PTO’s income and expenses for this school year 2017-18. This budget was approved at Thursday’s general PTO meeting. The PTO supports important initiatives inside each classroom for each and every student. The goal is to ensure that the dues that you are paying are impacting your students right now, this year.
All Stoddert parents are members of the PTO and are asked to support the PTO by paying dues. The recommended amount is $400 per family, however the goal is 100% participation at whatever level you are comfortable with. Click here to pay your dues.
The PTO’s philosophy on fundraising is to ask families for money as few times as possible! This is why paying membership dues and attending the spring fundraiser are so important.
- 68% – Membership
- 27% – Spring Fundraiser / Auction
- 4% – Other
- Fall Festival
- Stoddert Gear Sales
- Amazon Smile – Use this link to make purchases on Amazon that benefit our school!
- Box Tops for Education – Bring your box tops to the box located in the lobby at school!
- School Teaching Garden Farmers Market
The PTO’s Philosophy on school spending is to fund or supplement items that impact every child at Stoddert for this school year!
- 59% – Teacher Supported Funds
- Stipends (Fall stipends for all teachers and winter/spring grade-level stipends)
- Garden Coordinator
- Technology Licenses
- Classroom Supplies for specials such as Science, Library, Computers and PE
- 12% – School Improvement
- Landscaping Maintenance
- Supplies and Maintenance for the School Teaching Garden
- 11% – Non-Classroom Teacher Focused Expenses
- Teacher Appreciation Week Activities
- Small holiday gift for non-classroom staff
- Occasional snacks for Principal Bryant’s Monthly Coffee Forum (open to all families)
- Teacher Training Lunches
- 8% Non-Classroom Event Expenses
- International Day Assembly and Educational Activities
- End of Year School Celebration
- Back to School Potluck
- Fall Festival
- Family Fun Night
- International Night Celebration
- 6% – PTO Operations
- Bookkeeping / Tax Preparation
- Liability Insurance
- Bank Charges
- PTO Communications
- PTO Copies
- Childcare and pizza for General PTO Meetings (every other month starting in November)
- 2% – Principal’s Discretionary
- 2% – Payroll