Officers Pixley and Quigley are on duty at Stoddert ES during the hours of 7am to 6:30pm. Both officers come to us with over 10 years experience and are happy to be back at Stoddert this year. Their priority is to make every child safe. They know many children by their names and are getting to know the new families.
There are a few reminders that they would like to share:
- You must sign in when entering the building every day/time. You may be asked for ID. This is standard procedure for local schools.
- The officers patrol every half hour inside and out the building.
- If your child is late, they must go to the office to be signed in. Fourth graders must be escorted to the trailers by guards or staff.
- The back parking area is for teachers and staff only and is closed to non staff during school hours. There is no drop off or pick up in this area.
- The school grounds and playgrounds are closed to non students during school hours and at the discretion of DPR.
Both officers will be available at the PTO meeting September 7 to answer any questions.