Why should you donate/join the PTO?
We pursue programs and projects that improve our school and enhance every child’s experience in tangible ways. Paying dues is easy by visiting www.stoddert.org/support/donate/ and selecting your option.
All of the areas listed below are made possible through funds collected by the PTO:
- Teacher stipends for classroom supplies and furnishings;
- Support of weekly transportation to the Fillmore Arts Center;
- Educational subscriptions, such as RazKids and iReady online reading/math programs;
- Maintenance and care of the school grounds and resources;
- Garden improvements and programs
- Field trips;
- Special event support such as International Night, Fall Festival and the Technology and SEM Expo. and so much more!
The PTO asks each family to contribute $400. We understand that not all families will contribute this amount. Please consider a smaller, or larger donation, best suited for your family. Every contribution matters and is appreciated. Paying dues is easy – just visit www.stoddert.org/support/donate/ and select your option.
You have three payment options. Online you can make a one-time lump sum donation or you can opt for a monthly donation. You may also make your payment via check. Please make checks payable to “Stoddert PTO” and submit or mail to the front office in a clearly marked envelope: Attention Stoddert PTO / Treasurer, 4001 Calvert St, NW, Washington, DC 20007. The front office will place it in the PTO mailbox.
Donations to the Stoddert PTO are tax deductible (Fed Tax ID52-1195083).
Thank you for your support!