Now is the time to re-enroll your child(ren) at Stoddert for the 2016-2017 school year! Be sure to do the following by the end of the school day on Monday, May 2nd:
1) Print the enrollment forms at dcps.dc.gov/enroll OR pick up pre-printed enrollment forms in the school’s Main Office.
- Enrollment forms will NOT be mailed out as in years past.
- You will need your child’s students ID number to complete the forms. You can get their ID number from the Main Office.
- The pre-printed enrollment forms in the Main Office have your child’s name and ID number entered.
- Your child does NOT need to have their Health Certificate and Dental Form for this (re-)enrollment. You must have these documents prior to the start of school. More clarification.
2) School personnel will collect completed forms at an enrollment table located in the school lobby during morning drop off and afternoon dismissal between Monday, April 18th and Monday, May 2nd. You may also enroll your child(ren) in the main office between 9:00am and 3:00pm, OR between 4:00pm and 6:00pm on Wednesday, April 20th or on Wednesday, April 27th.
3) Provide proof of DC residency as per instructions in the Residency Verification Guidelines form.
Note that only students who have been enrolled are eligible for Stoddert’s Extended Day Program.