Welcome back to school, Stoddert students and families! We are looking forward to another fabulous year!
All students should have received a packet in the mail, including teacher assignments, sometime the week of August 3rd. Here is a list of helpful information from the welcome packet:
- Principal’s welcome letter
- PTO’s welcome letter from the co-presidents
- Classroom supply lists are listed on each teacher’s webpage
- Health Office letter and information
- Pizza & Potluck Picnic flyer
There are also important forms that are in the welcome pack that need to be turned into the Main Office at the Sneak Peek or on or before the first day of school. They include:
- Contact/Emergency Release Plan
- Consent for Neighborhood/Woods Walk
- PTO Family Directory
- COUNT US IN! Pledge
- Fillmore Student Information Sheet
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Breakfast, Lunch & After-School Snacks
As you can see, the PTO launched a brand-new website for the school in late July. We hope that you will find the new website helpful and user friendly. Please take some time to look around and come back often, as we are working every day to input additional information. We have a school-wide calendar with many dates already set for the upcoming school year. Please be sure to sign up for the PTO’s Chalkboard email newsletter that will be sent to your Inbox each week.
The PTO has also joined the Amazon Smile program. If you make your school supply purchases via Amazon, please use this school link to start your Amazon purchases and you’ll help the school while getting your child’s supplies. All of the supply lists can be found on the teacher pages.
In the meantime, here are some upcoming dates to note: