Stoddert 2012 Summer Camp Registration | Due May 25
Stoddert’s 2012 summer camp program will operate from June 18 to August 10, on weekdays, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The cost is $250 per week, with extended hours available for an extra fee. To register, read the camp information packet, then complete and return the forms with your registration fees (by May 25): Stoddert Camp Packet 2012 [Right-click to download; click to view in your browser]
[Need a PDF reader? Download Adobe Reader free, here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/]
Stoddert Elementary, with field trips and activities to other locations in the D.C. metropolitan area
Enrollment Options and Fees
- Registration fee: $30 per child
- Standard session fee: $250 per week
- Extended care fee: $50 per week
- There are no daily or part-time rates available.
- The cost for Fourth-of-July week is only $200, due to the holiday.
- All fees are due at signup. The total cost of all weeks you are signing up for plus registration fee are due on May 25th, 2012.
Ages and Eligibility
We accept Stoddert ES students who are five years old (children who are have finished pre-K and are entering Kindergarten in 2012), up to graduating fifth-graders.
Contact extendedday [at] stoddert [dot] org if you have questions.